SCHOOL FIELD TRIPS ARE A FUN WAY TO LEARN ABOUT AGRICULTURE AND TEAM WORK!
The entire group can benefit from the many parallels between the Sunflower Maze or Corn Maze and life: Losing your way, working as a team, making the right choices, peer pressure, and so many more. Our maze links local agriculture with a good source of “clean” and rewarding fun.
Sweetfields Farm offers school field trips for students in all grade levels. We fill our trips with agricultural fun and learning. Trips can even be customized to fit your lesson plans. Want to bring your lesson to the farm? Thinking outside the box can make the most boring lesson fun. Trips can be customized to challenge in all areas. You can tie in Math, Science, Vocab, History….The possibilities are endless. Ask us how we can incorporate your lesson. We are a working farm and a continuous outdoor classroom. Trips are available during our spring and fall seasons.
FALL 2016 SEASON (corn maze trips) FALL BOOKING CLOSED. NOW BOOKING SPRING 2017 SUNFLOWER SEASON TRIPS!
Contact us via email at 4FARMFIELDTRIPS@GMAIL.COM
A Quick Overview On Our Field Trip Requirements
- Field trips must be scheduled in advance. Dates are subject to availability. Try to book far enough in advance to secure your day we do book up.
- Field trips must take place during a weekday /school hours.
- We require a minimum of one adult for every 5 students
- Payment for field trip in due upon arrival and must be paid with one check.
- No other discounts may be used with field trip rates.
please email us at 4FARMFIELDTRIPS@GMAIL.COM for more information!