There is so much to be discovered as you wonder your way through and so many wonderful moments to photograph (so don’t forget your camera). Let the beauty of our garden take your breath away. We can’t wait for you to see this year’s design. Our field is at the mercy of Mother Nature. We have only an idea of when blooms will start and end or how weather will affect our field. We recommend you not procrastinate your visit to insure you have a wonderful experience.
Here is a picture of this year’s Spring Maze !
The 2016 Sunflower Maze – Open Saturdays and Sundays thru May 29th and Memorial Day Monday: 2016 Sunflower maze , Activities, Produce and Fun!!
Admission: Adults $9.50+tax, Child (3-11 yrs) $5.00+tax, 2 yrs old and under are free
* We are an outside activity and are subject to closing if weather is severe. Please keep this in mind when coming out as we do not offer rain checks or refunds on admission.
Your admission includes: The maze, the hayride, visit with our animals, duck race, picnic area, web maze, our free craft and play area. Digital Scavenger Hunt 12 pm and 2 pm (bring your digital camera)
Additional costs:Produce (u-pick or fresh gathered), Food/Drinks, Launcher (3 shots for $2), Animal feed (sometimes available for purchase).
- Jerry Crowling (story telling for all ages)
- Heyman Kettle Corn (sweet made on site kettle corn)
- Ex-Squeeze-Me Lemonade (Fresh squeezed organic lemonade made on site)
- Strong Tower Winery (Sundays Only! serving their wonderful local made wines!)
What to Bring: