There is so much to be discovered as you wonder your way through and so many wonderful moments to photograph (so don’t forget your camera). Let the beauty of our garden take your breath away. We can’t wait for you to see this year’s design. Our field is at the mercy of Mother Nature. We have only an idea of when blooms will start and end or how weather will affect our field. We recommend you not procrastinate your visit to insure you have a wonderful experience.
Here is a picture of the 2017 Spring Maze ! This Year’s Design is Awesome!
This year’s 2017 Sunflower Maze – Open Saturdays and Sundays April 29th thru May 28th and Memorial Day Monday May 29th: 2017 Sunflower maze , Activities, Produce and Fun!!
2017 Event Dates:
April 29th and 30th – Saturday and Sunday 10 am- 4 pm (last admission at 3 pm)
May 6th and 7th – Saturday and Sunday 10 am- 4 pm (last admission at 3 pm)
May 13th and 14th – Saturday and Sunday 10 am- 4 pm (last admission at 3 pm)
May 20th and 21st – Saturday and Sunday 10 am- 4 pm (last admission at 3 pm)
May 27th and 28th – Saturday and Sunday 10 am- 4 pm (last admission at 3 pm)
May 29th – Memorial Day Monday 10 am- 4 pm (last admission at 3 pm)
Admission: Adults $9.50+tax, Child (3-11 yrs) $5.00+tax, 2 yrs old and under are free
* We are an outside activity and are subject to closing if weather is severe. Please keep this in mind when coming out as we do not offer rain checks or refunds on admission.
Your admission includes: The maze, the hayride, visit with our animals, duck race, picnic area, web maze, our free craft and play area. Digital Scavenger Hunt 12 pm and 2 pm (bring your digital camera)
Additional costs:Produce (u-pick or fresh gathered), Food/Drinks, Launcher (3 shots for $2),Paint Pot/Hat/Stepping Stone, Peddle Tractors, Animal feed (sometimes available for purchase).
- Jerry Crowling (story telling for all ages) -joining us on all dates except April 29th
- Heyman Kettle Corn (sweet made on site kettle corn) -joining us on all dates
- Ex-Squeeze-Me Lemonade (Fresh squeezed organic lemonade made on site) -joining us all dates
- Strong Tower Winery (serving their wonderful local made wines!) –joining us all dates except-May 6th, 20th and 29th
- Nina’s Wood Fire Pizza (Pizza straight out of the fire) -joining us on all dates
What to Bring: